Hi everyone,
I have been at Mt Lawley Primary School since 2010. I have always taught years 3-6 but teaching year 5 is my favourite! My favourite memories of MLPS are coming to school everyday and seeing my class' beautiful smiling faces! I have also thoroughly enjoyed our excursions to King's Park and Gingin observatory this year.
My favourite subjects at school was art and maths because I found art extremely relaxing and enjoyable, whilst I was challenged my maths which I enjoyed.
My hobbies are taking my dogs for walks and to the beach, going shopping (of course), making cards and going to the gym.
My family are all from Victoria. They come to visit reguarly but I still miss them a lot. My Mum has actually come to visit earlier this year meeting most of the class. She is also a teacher but she teaches Kindy in Victoria. She is very little, funny and extremely patient.
I hope you enjoyed reading about me on our blog today.
Miss Axton.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.