Friday, March 11, 2011

Swimming carnival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The swimming carnival was an extremely exciting and busy day! Even though I was only in the green faction bay I say some amazing sportsmanship and behaviour from everyone in our class. I was very proud of each and every one of them. A particular mention must go to Emilia and Oakley from our class who were top boy and girl for their year level. We are so proud of you both!
What I liked best about the faction swimming carnival:
I liked how I won the relay for red. - Thomas Menaglio
I liked my freestyle race because I came first - Liam Hovell
I liked the breastroke because I came first - Anna Renshaw
What I liked best about the swimming carnival was that I am in blue and blue won - Paige Tierney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.